Mini-Workshop on Integrated Timetabling
Thanks to all the participants for the interesting talks and discussions!
|Date:||15 - 17 May 2017|
|Place:||Georg-August Universität Göttingen|
Institute for Numerical and Applied Mathematics
Lotzestr. 16-18, 37083 Göttingen
Room NAM-SR (MN 55)
- New Algorithms for Timetabling
- Robust Timetables & Delays
- Integrating Demand or Passenger Routing into Timetabling
- Integrating Timetabling with Line Planning, Vehicle Scheduling, Crew Scheduling, ...
- Ralf Borndörfer, Zuse-Institut Berlin
- Twan Dollevoet, Econometric Institute, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Marie Schmidt, School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam
The workshop will start on Monday, 15 May, at 13.15h with a small get-together over coffee. The first talk will start at 14.00h.
We will end on Wednesday, 17 May, at approximately 14.00h after lunch.
You can find the schedule here.
The deadline for submitting abstracts has expired on 2 April 2017.
There is no registration fee. However, please send a short mail to Philine Schiewe, firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Philine Schiewe, email@example.com.
Information on Accomodation
The contingent for booking an accomodation at Eden Hotel has expired on 31 March 2017.
We kindly ask you to book a room in time. Otherwise it might be difficult to find an accomodation because of the "Händel Festival"!
A flyer can be downloaded here.