FOR 2083 meets IPTOP
On February 20-22 2017 there will be a meeting of FOR 2083
and IPTOP in Stuttgart.
You can find a schedule here and a list of participants here.
The meeting will start with a joint dinner on Moday, 20 February around 8 pm. On Tuesday and Friday there will be a total of 7 content blocks which consist of two presentation each. Each presentation is supposed to last 20 minutes to allow of 20 minutes for questions and discussion.
On Tuesday afternoon there will be a trip to the Mercedes-Benz museum. The meeting will end on Wednesday around 4.30 pm such that the flight at 6.35 pm can be reached.
- Anita Schöbel: FOR2083 "Integrated planning in public transport"
- Otto Anker Nielsen: IPTOP Integrated Public Transport Optimisation and Planning
- Evelien Van der Hurk: An Internal Bounding Method for Line and Shuttle Bus Planning
- Marco Lübbecke: Decomposition in Multi-Stage Optimization
- Joao Fonseca: The Integrated Timetabling and Vehicle Scheduling Problem
- Maximilian Hartl: Public transport supply planning - comparing man-made and algorithmic solutions
- Tobias Zündorf: Efficient Traffic Assignment for Public Transit Networks
- Lars Briem: Impact of disruptions on passengers and operations(Video)
- Martin Kidd: Integrated timetabling and vehicle scheduling for the Copenhagen Metro
- Philine Schiewe: Integrating Passenger Routing into Transportation Planning Problems
- Stefan Røpke: IPTOP work package 6 - Optimization of operations: Goals, ideas and discussion
- Federico Farina: Rolling stock scheduling: models and results for a Danish case
- Fabrizio Cerreto: Mining historical delay data in railways
- Matthias Müller-Hannemann: Passenger-Oriented Train Dispatching